Oct 6, 2011

My Favorite Book

My latest favorite book is " Take Each Day One Step at a Time ", edited by Patricia Wayant, a special updated collection of Blue Mountain Arts. I like reading books that with poems contents, because it gives me more inspirations and encouragement in my daily living. In reality, life is really full of adversities, full of trials...  that's why sometimes, aside from my families and friends, books are also my companions in order to make me strong. I cannot deny that there are troubles that are burden, and by supplying good thoughts in my mind can make me realized to see or open my eyes for a wider perspectives in a positive ways. My favorite thought from the book is a quote from Collin McCarty, and it says;
"Sometimes the paths we take are long and hard, but remember:
those are always the ones that lead to the most beautiful views"

No comments:

Post a Comment